Wednesday, September 24, 2008

4 years ago today...

four years ago today Brandon and I were married in the Salt lake city Temple. What an amazing day. it was so beautiful outside, in fact it was hotter than normal. It was close to 90 degrees. The sky was a perfect deep blue not a cloud in sight. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Now looking back on that special day so much has happened, we now have 2 beautiful kids and one other on the way. We've lived in 6 different homes and now are settled (for a minute) in one of our favorite homes. We have just been so blessed with so much, and thankfuly the blessings keep coming. We must be doing something right. :0) I am so happy Brandon is so amazing and helps me so much, without him i'd be a wreck . He is an amazing dad, husband, and friend. Yes we have had our ups and downs but i wouldn't change a thing and wouldn't want to spend my life with any other man. Thanks my hunka hunka burnin' love! you are my best friend and eternal companion, i love you. thanks for letting me tease you and play jokes on you your a good sport! it's all out of love baby! nothing but pure love!

on another note i still have lots of fun pictures to upload of payton's first day of pre-school, and other fun events i just haven't had a moment to upload the pics, so i promise i'll update everything a.s.a.p thanks!

6 comments:

Ken & Beth Howard said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding day was beautiful! I can't believe how fast the last 4 years have flown by.

Jordan said...

Happy anniversary! Four years has gone by too quick!

clintandmicah said...

Happy anniversary! I'm so happy you two got married and I love your kids!!!!!

Loni said...

Four Years and still together. Wonderful! and such a cute family.

Siggy said...

I am so fortunate to have witnessed the beginnings of your life and am still so fortunate to see your marriage and family grow! I love you all!

gamilaur said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO! WE LOVE BRANDON TOO. IT ONLY GETS BETTER:)
LOVE, MOM