Wednesday, November 19, 2008

hAlLoWeEn

my sweet little monkey GIRL Lexi. I emphasize GIRL because even with her flower and tutu people still called her a "cute little boy" come on i know she has a girl face, right?
Payton and Lexi were both monkies for Halloween, we let them choose and they both chose the same thing. Their cousins Emma and Avery came trick-or-treating with us and they were a princess and butterfly. we went around gami and gampi's new neighborhood in Kaysville.
Notice the dark hair? no it's not a wig (my dad thought it was) i really am dark now. i decided to die my hair Halloween and not just for the holiday. i still look in the mirror and have to take a second look cuz i'm not use to that person in the mirror.
oh man i look like a pumpkin! only a bit more to go until little baby boy is born! i can't wait!

5 comments:

clintandmicah said...

They are so cute! Don't you think the tutu would give it away that she was a girl? I think she looks darling!

Brooke said...

Oh that's sad that you guys are moving but I know it'll be for the best. You have a cute house. And you look good as a brunette!

Siggy said...

They are so cute as monkey's! Love it!!! Love you...

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

Let's not even talk about the moving thing ok? Breaks my heart. Don't like it one bit. :(

Yes shopping was way fun!
let's do it again! Lexi and Payt look so cute! That is so weird people thought she was a boy. She's totally all girl. Weird

Love the dark hair! Now we just need to convince Cassie, Kier, and micah! Ha Ha He He!

Ken & Beth Howard said...

"YAY!" on the hair! "BOOOOO!" on the moving! I don't know what I'm gonna do without you guys! I need my Maren fix at least once week. Whoever will I eat oreos with? I can't eat them by myself...you know how Ken feels about that.=)