Thursday, February 5, 2009

just some pics...

mommy and baby briggs
my cute BIG boy
darling girl in a fabulous hat made by gegma!
you leave a 2 1\2 yr old and a 3 1\2 yr. old alone for 2 mins and look what happens
after first real bath at home
i'm super happy he's here, by the look of his face i don't know how he feels...
he looks chubby from this angle but he is still super tiny skinny!
grandma kathy metcalfe holding new born briggs

here are some random pics of my kids and family and stuff.

8 comments:

Jordan said...

Mar- he is so stinkin' cute...well, all your kids are adorable! Hope all is well.

Amy said...

Holy cow! judging by that first picture he is really skinny! were you other two like that?

Loni said...

Love the picts. You have darling kids.

Megan said...

You look fabulous in that first picture. Green is your color.

James and Sandra said...

Way to go girl! Your kids are so stinkin cute!

clintandmicah said...

So adorable!!!! I so want to see him. You look awesome!!! When did you go blonde again?

Montana Brandts said...

You guys are such a cute family!! And, look at little Briggs! Oh, havn't held a newborn for so long... I am kinda nervous for this next one to come!! I can't wait though, seeing Briggs makes me excited!! We need to get together and have the kids play sometime soon! It would be so much fun!! Oh, and welcome to the Facebook world!!

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

I love love love that first pic! You look gorgeous and so happy! Briggs is oh my so sweet! You need that pic framed!