Wednesday, February 18, 2009

super girls to the rescue

super chick and wonder flower
wonder flower hiding her true identity
super chick trying on wonder flowers mask
super chick in her true setting
auntie sigrid gave the kids some dorky but cute hats from IKEA for valentines, well my little flower girl was so upset that I didn't have a hat and mask on, so to please her I put on the chick hat and she loved it. We decided to be super girls. we were cracking up and had fun taking pictures. brandon came home from work and i greeted him with a big smile in my secret identity
da ta ta da! off to save the world!!!

5 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

That's awesome!! I love it!! I feel much safer knowing you two are out there protecting us!!

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

Mare! I miss you! I love how happy goofy you always are!! love the super chick pics! HA HA!! That was so cute what you wrote about brand. Brought tears to my eyes!!! :) xoxoxoxoxo

Loni said...

Blonds really do have more fun.

Webb Crew said...

YOu are such a goof! Sure looks like you know how to have fun with your kids. Hey, we didn't get a chance to say Hi but we were at Brigg's blessing yesterday. We just stayed for the blessing then had to get going. It was beautiful, sorry we couldn't stay. talk to you soon. You have an amazing family.

Lyndsie said...

Hey Maren this is Lyndsie (Butters) Wimmer. I am not sure if you remember me but we went to high school together. I had seen your blog a while ago and saw that your cute kids have like playgroups. I was wondering were and how you get to be a part of those? This might seem like a weird question but I just had a baby and would like for my 2 year old to get out and do somethings with other kids!! Thanks