Monday, March 30, 2009

my big 25

Brandon and Me in archibalds resturant
my favorite kind of gorgious flowers from brandon!

my cute pedicure ( you want flower?)

just one of the piggies at gardner village petting zoo

Gami helping the kids walk across the street at gardner village

lexi and payton helping me blow out the candles

Lexi, Me, Mom, and Megan

megan, aiden, liam, and tyson

the five of us briggs, payton, lexi, brandon, and me

aiden and liam eating their dinner

me just finished fan-tab-u-lous dinner

my yummy fudge chocolate cake made by mom

for my birthday most of my family was out of town so we were able to celebrate it on thursday, friday, saturday and sunday. we had pizza with chris, cassie, and conner thursday, friday we went to iggy's sports grill with brandon's parents and Madi, and saturday my mom came to my step class with me, then took me to get a nice relaxing pedicure, later we went to a delicous place called archibalds for dinner at gardner village! we shopped and looked at giant pigs and cute little animals. my mom, sister-in-law (megan), brother (tyson) and 2 nephews came with us. we had so much fun (thanks guys for coming) then on sunday my mom made me a super fabulous dinner and delightful birthday cake. it was just me, mom, payton, lexi, and briggs.(dad in hawaii and brandon in detroit). my two kids sang all by themselves for me! it was so sweet. and then today (monday (my actual birthday))my BFF Sigrid came over with yummy lunch and I went and got a 2 hour massage and went swimming with lexi and patyon and my other BFF Beth, her 3 kids and her husband ken. Brandon sent me my favorite flowers for my birthday morning suprise. they are so beautiful!!! thanks babe. i can't thank everyone enough for a fabulous birthday! thanks guys my big 25 couldn't be any better! love ya'll.


4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Late Birthday! It was fun to see you guys at Gardner Village.

Montana Brandts said...

I didn't know it was your birthday!! Happy Birthday!! What a fun weekend! I love when you get to celebrate your birthday for more than 1 day!! What fun!!

Unknown said...

Yea, happy birthday! Looks like you guys had a great time! Wahoo, it's down hill from here. Take it from an old lady like me!

The Miche's said...

Happy Late Birthday Gorgeous! It looks like it was a blast and that cake looks very yummy I am not sure I would have shared! Jk well I hope you have an amazing 25th Year!