Tuesday, July 22, 2008

creepy...

so today me and the little ones were playing outside just riding bikes and laughing. Well i had to run inside to grap something. I came back out and a creepy white van with NO windows pulled up and was watching my kids. it totally freaked me out. Well i kept my eyes on the van pumped up the tire on my jogger stoller got the kids in and went on a walk. As we were walking the van started to kind of follow us, finally he turned on the corner that we were turning on, so i stopped and watched him pull up and park next to a curb were a little boy was playing by himself and the smart little boy looked at him and ran inside. I was on the phone with my mom and she told me to get the license plate #, which i am blind as a bat with being prego. so unfortunately i couldn't get the plate# so i started to try and get closer and i think he noticed i was on the phone and sped away. Totally scary huh! well me and my smart thinking we got home pretty fast after that, and the mailman happened to be dropping off mail so i told him to keep his eye out for the creepy white van with NO windows!!! so i hope he saw him and got the plate #. just goes to show how much scarier the world is becoming. Dang creepy people leave our kids alone!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is totally creepy. It gave me chills.