Friday, July 18, 2008

first timer

this is totally new for me and my family, but i figure everyone else does it to keep up on each other so what the heck.
i hope this all comes out the right way!
We are doing super great. payton is 3 years old now and lexi will turn 2 in aug. kinda crazy. they are just growing up so fast. we are expecting another little bundle of joy in january (praying the end of dec.)
Brandon is still doing the J.K. Harris tax job. he is still traveling to Denver and loving it. (i hope)
I am thinking of going to apply for a job a this darling baby store here in Bountiful. Sassy Babies.
I mean with soon to be 3 kids any extra $$$ and a discount on baby stuff how cool would that be!
I for sure am going back to Spankys when school starts. I just needed the summer off to play and swim and go boating with my fam.
Hmmm... not really sure what else is new or anything exciting going on.
oh i do have to say check out my friends blog she went on this awful date with a loser from centervill. I don't think she'll ever date again after him! okay kidding about that part but it's pretty funny. siggypoo.blogspot.com check it out for a good laugh.
well that's just about it for now. i'll Try and keep up on this blogging business to let everyone know what's up. and i should get some pictures posted soon, i just need to upload some to my computer!
love ya'll

4 comments:

Siggy said...

You are so funny to mention me in your blog! I love you and am so excited that my phone call tonight jumpstarted you on the blog train!

Loni said...

Wahoo! I love the blogs my girls do. collin does one also. It sure helps to keep us updated. Keep them coming. You will love it.

gamilaur said...

GREAT MARE, I THINK YOU WILL HAVE FUN WITH THIS AND ENJOY IT! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF PAYT AND LEXI THAT YOU POST.
LUV, MOM XOXOXO

Unknown said...

Maren, nice to read your blog. I'll send you an invite to mine. :) (This is your cousin Rorie, Loni's daughter)