Saturday, July 19, 2008

try to figure it out...

hey everyone it's fun to see that people actually are reading my blog. i am still learning so much on how to use this program so like i said before this is gonna be kinda boring until i figure how to use it better. if anyone has suggestions to make it better and how to update it with fun stuff and how to link up to other blogs that would be nice. thanks guys!!!
Oh ya Payton road his big boy bike over a mile today!!! we are so proud of him. he was so excited to do it too. we also bought his first helmet for his bike i have pictures but still havn't gotten them on my compt. so i'll work on that!

4 comments:

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Yea Maren! I am so glad you have joined the wonderful world of blogging! Our address is castillonfam.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Welcome. I am so excited to be able to keep updated on your family.

Loni said...

Ideas! Hey, on my blog when I want to add pictures after I've typed the post blog, there is a little icon on the bar above the white page that allows it. Click that picture. Another page opens, but it has a brouse button. That is where you select each picture.

Good luck. We are looking forward to these pictures.

Loni said...

I mean browse.